Durham Cause is a philanthropic partnership between CLH Designs, Spread Your Word, Punch Media and Ben Stacey Videos, and they are hosting a contest to award a package of game-changing services to one deserving Durham-based not-for-profit. Together, these Durham-based businesses are donating over $12,500 in marketing services to a local Durham nonprofit, including web design, social media and public relations, marketing, and video production services. Applications are open from Monday February 6th to Friday March16th.
What’s the grand prize?
The winner of Durham Cause will receive a comprehensive marketing package that comprises a combination of of the most effective marketing services available, including:
New Website – A high-end website, designed and built by CLH Designs, valued at $5,000
Strategic Marketing Planning – An integrated strategic marketing plan, developed with the assistance of Spread Your Word valued at $2500
Social Media Consulting – Social media marketing, training and consulting by Punch Media, valued at $2500
Video Service – A complete video package that includes a profile video of the business provided by Ben Stacey Video $2500
What makes my organization a good fit? You are/can:
· A registered nonprofit organization.
· Located in Durham (the organization’s main address must be in Durham Region).
· Demonstrate a financial need for a website, social media, and public relation services to further your philanthropic cause.
· Have a fully committed resource to complete this project with timely efficiency
· You are driven to make a difference in our community!
How do I participate?
To participate in Durham Cause go to www.durhamcause.com and complete the online application.
Your organization cannot be:
A current client of CLH Designs, Spread Your Word, Punch Media or Ben Stacey Video.
How do I follow Durham Cause?
· To join the conversation on Twitter, use the hashtag #Durhamcause. Ask us questions or join us in discussing how Durham organizations can come together to strengthen our city’s communities.