Looking to Generate More Business?
Join the Greater Oshawa Chamber of Commerce MARKETPLACE and utilize your most important Chamber of Commerce partnership…..your fellow members.
To view existing Member-to-Member special offers view our M2M Advantage Directory.
Take a moment to email your: Company Name, Contact Person, Contact Information (how should your customer contact you, ie. phone, fax, email, website etc.) and your member special offer description, (maximum 35 words, please include a description of your special offer only, and include an expiry date if applicable) and start reaping the benefits this program has to offer.
Please read the following terms before submitting your M2M special offer…
The Member to Member Advantage program is an opportunity for Chamber members to reach out to over 800 member businesses and their employees by providing special offers for products or services directed exclusively to fellow Chamber members.
The Member to Member Advantage Directory will be updated monthly and will be accessible through the Chamber’s website. We will promote it in the monthly Business Matters newspaper, the monthly Business Matter eNews and to all of our new members in our welcome package.
There is NO COST to participate and use these special offers for your business or personal use which could help you save enough money to cover your annual membership investment – and then some!
Key points to keep in mind when submitting a Member-to-Member offer:
• Your company must be a member in good standing of the Greater Oshawa Chamber of Commerce
• Your offer must be exclusively available only to Chamber members and their employees and should not be available to the general public.
• The offer should provide a significant discount (minimum 10%) or a special deal or promotion.
• Member-to-Member special offers are not exclusive. More than one Chamber member can offer similar offers on similar products or services.
• You are responsible for ensuring that companies that use your offer are Greater Oshawa Chamber members. The best way to do this is to check the Chamber’s online directory.
• The Chamber reserves the right to decline a proposed Member-to-Member special offer.
• Participating in the Member-to-Member advantage Program does not constitute endorsement by the Greater Oshawa Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber assumes no liability or responsibility for provision or acceptance of goods or services.
By submitting your discount offer you agree to participate in the Greater Oshawa Chamber of Commerce Member-to-Member discount program and honour the member discount with any Greater Oshawa Chamber of Commerce member and their employees.