The Ontario Chamber of Commerce’s (OCC) quarterly Regulatory Update summarizes what employers need to know about the latest changes to the regulatory environment for businesses. This update is exclusive to members of the Chamber Network. As you know, easing the regulatory burden for Ontario businesses is one of our top priorities. We are committed to continuing to advocate for a business climate that fosters investment and growth.
- Direct Employer Access to ˜Express Entry”™ Applicants Now Available
- New Employment Standards Poster Requirement in Effect This Month
- Ministry of Labour Consulting to Address the Changing Nature of the Workplace
- Minimum Wage Set to Increase Later This Year
- Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB) Consulting on Rate Reform
- Ontario Retirement Pension Plan Bill Passed by Legislature
* Please note that this email includes hyperlinks to third party websites. Although the OCC and GOCC makes reasonable efforts to obtain reliable content from third parties, we do not guarantee the accuracy of any third party content. The OCC and GOCC does not necessarily endorse the legislative or regulatory changes listed in this email.