The City of Oshawa, in collaboration with the Central Lake Ontario Conservation Authority, Ducks Unlimited Canada and Friends of Second Marsh, is preparing an update to the 1992 Second Marsh Management Plan (the Plan).
Learn more about the Plan and share your thoughts on the vision, goals and use of Oshawa Second Marsh. Opportunities to contribute include:
- An online survey and place marking exercise on Connect Oshawa.
- Two drop-in Public Open Houses on Wednesday, March 20; the first between 4:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. and the second between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Both will be held in the C-Wing Committee Room of City Hall (City Hall, 50 Centre St. S., Oshawa).
- Staffed community engagement tables with paper surveys on:
- Tuesday, March 19 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at South Oshawa Community Centre (1455 Cedar St., Oshawa);
- Thursday, March 21 from 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. outside of the C-Wing Committee Room of City Hall (50 Centre St. S., Oshawa); and,
- Wednesday, March 27 from 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at Delpark Homes Centre, formerly Legends Centre (1661 Harmony Rd. N., Oshawa).
- Paper surveys and a place marking exercise at Service Oshawa (City Hall, 50 Centre St. S., Oshawa).
Feedback will be received up to and including 4:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 4 will be considered in the development of the Second Marsh Management Plan.
Learn more about this project and share your feedback on Connect Oshawa.