Complete a survey on City communications for the chance to win an iPad mini!
OSHAWA – The City of Oshawa is updating its communications strategy to ensure we continue to provide you with the information you want and need and in a way that best suits your lifestyle.
To piece it all together, we need to hear from you. Share your feedback on:
- your overall satisfaction with communications received;
- how you currently receive information; and,
- your preferred method and frequency of communications moving forward.
“Human communication patterns and methods are changing and evolving. The survey input from our fellow citizens will help ensure effective two-way communication in future,” said Councillor Rick Kerr, Chair of the Corporate Services Committee.
Input can be provided in one of two ways:
- online on Connect Oshawa (www.connectoshawa.ca/CommStrategy); or,
- on paper at Service Oshawa, various City facilities (Arts Resource Centre, Civic Recreation Complex, Donevan Recreation Complex, Legends Centre, Oshawa Animal Services and South Oshawa Community Centre), or any Oshawa Public Library and Oshawa Senior Citizens Centre branch during regular business hours.
Feedback on the Corporate Communications Strategy will be received until Thursday, March 29, 2018. Feedback received will be summarized in a report that will be presented to the Corporate Services Committee this spring.
At the end of each survey, participants can opt in for a chance to win an iPad (must be 18 years of age or older to enter; only 1 prize will be awarded to an Oshawa resident or student enrolled in a post-secondary institution in Oshawa; only 1 entry per person is permitted; odds of winning depend of the number of entries; no purchase required to enter; iPad (32 GB) valued at approximately Four Hundred and Thirty-Nine Dollars ($439.99) plus H.S.T.; deadline is March 29, 2018 at 4:30 p.m. (eastern time)). Full Rules & Conditions are available at www.oshawa.ca/CommStrategy.